Cincinnati Bell Business/CBTS Offer Network as a Service
Network as a Service enables customers to leverage the power of Cincinnati Bell Business and CBTS to deliver a fully managed network, with cloud integration, security, switching, WiFi, management, monitoring, and SD-WAN. Customers pay a single, predictable monthly price for equipment and support.
Network as a Service from Cincinnati Bell Business and CBTS is built on Cisco Meraki technology and is designed for both SMB and Midmarket companies with 1-1,000 employees, as well as Enterprise organizations with more than 1,000 employees.
“Cincinnati Bell Business and CBTS are pleased to offer Network as a Service, which gives businesses access to customized solutions while eliminating capital investments into expensive network equipment,” said
“Customers with single-site locations can focus on their businesses while we manage their network and IT needs. Customers with multi-site locations can enjoy full stack deployment for a predictable monthly fee.”
By bundling integrated SD-WAN capabilities that connect multiple, remote locations, businesses now have access to customized networking capabilities that address their unique IT needs. Network as a Service from Cincinnati Bell Business and CBTS also includes simplified solution deployment, enhanced management flexibility, and world-class technical support. It democratizes the accessibility of superior IT solutions via an aggressive utility price-model.
Network as a Service from Cincinnati Bell Business and CBTS offers multiple customer benefits including:
- Flexibility: Growing multi-site customers can quickly add new locations to their network without the expense incurred by expensive MPLS solutions.
- No touch deployment and management: All deployment and related tasks are managed by Cincinnati Bell Business and CBTS, and certified experts manage and support the network 24/7/365.
- Centralized Web Dashboard: Single pane of glass, mobile-enabled cloud dashboard for entire network management leveraging real-time data and network analytics.
- Control Applications, Users, and Devices: Search for users by device type (PC, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) and monitor client or organization application usage.
- Equivalent reliability and security with improved performance over MPLS at a lower cost.
To learn more about Network as a Service from Cincinnati Bell Business and CBTS, go to www.cincinnatibell.com/business.
About Cincinnati Bell Inc.
With headquarters in
CBTS is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Cincinnati Bell Inc.Investor contact: Josh Duckworth, +1 513-397-2292 email@example.com or Media contact: Jane Weiler, +1 513-397-9941 firstname.lastname@example.org